by Rebecca Ndodi

17.10.16

thigh high boots



Hi lovelies!


If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that
I went to Rotterdam (Holland) two weekends ago.
I had a great time.It was not in my plan to buy anything,
but when I saw these boots it was love at first side.







OK, OK I admit it, I might be a little obsessed with 
perspex heels hahaha.
But for real they are freakin' awesome.
Thigh high boots are really in this fall.
And honestly the give me life!







I paired them with a denim blouse dress from Zara.
Shout out to my best friend, she spotted it.
I wasn't convinced at first.
But now I'm in love.
It's really comfy and you can finish the look with 
a leather jacket and some accessories

  


The heel is not too high, 
I'm able to wear them for a whole day
I bought them in a little shop (don't remember the name)
but here is the link where you can order similar ones.
And you already know 
my beloved Komono watch hahaha.






Are you over the perspex heel trend?
I know I'm not hahahah
Leave a comment down below or tweet me;)
I'm also on Instagram so don't be shy come and say hi!
Have a nice week, catch you next week  !


Bisous








Photo credit :Linde Nuyts







SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig