by Rebecca Ndodi

24.10.16

Jumpsuit x fall




Hi lovelies!

How are you today?
Today I'm coming at you with a classic.
It's versatile, practical, can be a quick fix and you can dress it up and down.
Yes you guessed it right, I'm talking about 'the jumpsuit'.







I was standing in line with my friend to go pay for my clothes.
And as I looked to my right, there it was...
This gorgeous jumpsuit.
It was almost our turn to pay but,
I knew I had to go and try it on or 
I would regret if I didn't.





The jumpsuit is from Zara and the shoes from
Public desire. Here is a links for similar ones.
My watch is from Komono (my favorite!).




 At first I wasn't crazy about the color.
But it's a great neutral color for fall.






What is your favorite color for fall?
Leave a comment down below or tweet me ;)
I'm also on Instagram , don't be shy come and say hi !
Have a blessed week!

Bisous







Photocredit : Linde Nuyts



SHARE:

1 comment

userrr said...

Gorgeous!! I love it! xxx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig