by Rebecca Ndodi

25.8.16

Clear shoes

Hi lovelies !


It's been a while since I posted an OOTD  post on my blog.
But here you go !
Do you have this one clothing item that you practically live in ?
I do ! It's this grey cardigan. I throw it over a basic outfit and makes it look 100 times better.
Here is one of the ways I styled it.





The cardigan is from Sissy boy.
I styled it with a body con dress from Zara.
It's the perfect length, is comfy and
every girl needs the perfect LBD ( little black dress)
in her closet.
I like this dress so much that a bought it in
the nude color also.





The shoes from Public Desire.
I would strongly advice you to order a size up.
I have size 37. I ordered a size 37 but
 ended up returning them for a size bigger because
 the zipper wouldn't zip up all the way.








The watch from Komono.
It's my birthday present from my best friend.
I'm obsessed with this watch because
it's black and gold and always matches my other accessories.




A special thank you to Linde.
I had a great time shooting with you !
Didn't she do  great job?!



So tell me, what is the clothing item you can't live with?
Leave a comment down below or on my facebookpage
I'm also on Instagram so don't forget to follow !

Have a blessed day!

Bisous

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig